FreeMind is a premier free mind-mapping software written in Java. Uses of Freemind:
- Keeping track of projects.
- Project workplace, including links to necessary files, executables, source of information and of course information.
- Workplace for internet research.
- Collection of notes.
- Essay writing and brainstorming.
- Commented internet favorites or bookmarks.
TEL methods where this tool fits
Required technical skill level
Tool is best suitable for the following environment
Digital learning sessions
Face to face (F2F) learning sessions
Mode of teaching application
Appointment required (synchronous)
No appointment required (asynchronous)
All students task