WoopClap is an edtech, that is, the use of technologies to enhance learning. The teacher can create questions, polls and show videos, and it's possible to expose all the results of the interactions so that students participate in their own learning. The platform has thirteen types of questions and this makes it possible to use the most diverse technological resources and apply different skills.
This platform allows the teacher to choose between thirteen types of questions and after collecting the answers, the correct option and the results are displayed. In each question you can customize resources such as time, images and whether more than one answer per student will be accepted. In addition, during the session, students can enjoy a chat and chat with each other.
The question types are:
1. Multiple choice: a question with up to 5 alternatives;
2. Poll: Students will vote on a specific statement;
3. Find on image: in an image the student must identify which part is correct. For example, you can place an image of the human body and ask where the arm is located and the teacher will indicate several options in the image itself;
4. Rating: evaluate the elements indicated in the alternatives;
5. Open question: answer freely about a question;
6. Word Cloud: short answers on a given subject and its differential is that it is displayed as a cloud full of words;
7. Find a number: the student has to guess the correct number, for example, the number of inhabitants of Portugal;
8. Matching: it is to associate two pieces of information, for example, an image with a text alternative;
9. Prioritisation: from the statement the student needs to give a degree of importance to each alternative;
10. Sorting: it is to sort the alternatives according to the command;
11. Fill in the blanks: the teacher prepares the sentence and indicates where a word or phrase is missing;
12. Brainstorming: students write what they think about a topic the teacher can segment the topic into categories.
13. Video: A YouTube video is shown to students
This platform, despite its many features, has a major limitation in its free version: it is only possible to carry out a questionnaire of up to two questions.